To read the journal of the Villanova Pellegrinaggio:
- Use the section marked Blog Archive
by scrolling down the right side of this page.
- Click on the small triangle next to month of March.
A menu of 14 entries will appear. Entries in a blog are shown most recent first.
- Click on the entry link marked "The First Day"
to read the journal from first day to last.
- Continue using these side links
to move to the second and third days and so on.
- Feel free to comment on our journey
by clicking on the "comment" link in the white box at the end of each entry and filling in the form.
We will be adding to this blog as a means of continuing our pligrimage with Augustine, striving always to grow closer to God. Join us as your time permits.
For more information about the Augustinian Pilgrimage of Villanova University, contact Fr. Joseph Farrell, OSA, Office for Mission Effectiveness, Villanova University at firstname.lastname@example.org